If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected Personal Information:
The type of personal information we collect may include:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone Number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing. Collection may take the form of:
3. Disclosure of personal information
- When you purchase a product or make a request.
- When you register for newsletters or other communications through the Properties.
- When you participate in a blog or forum.
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, marketing purposes, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture and as required by law.
4. How We May Use Personal Information
We and our third-party service providers may use Personal Information:
5. Access to and correction of personal information
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests, such as to send newsletters to you or to provide you with information about our products and services.
- To send to you administrative information, including information regarding the Property and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To send to you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you (including, without limitation, by our third-party service providers that send direct mail, email, and other types of advertising to those whose email addresses we have collected).
- To personalize your experience on the Property by presenting content, products, and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to send messages (for example, music clips or artist information) to a friend through the Property. By using such functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Property, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our artists; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, our artists, you or others; or (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
6. Collection of Other Information
7. How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in sections 3 and 4 above.
8. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below. Kast Away Pty Ltd will handle the complaint in confidence and will escalate the complaint in a manner which addresses the issue.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below. Kast Away Pty Ltd will always provide a mechanism in each communication to unsubscribe or stop being contacted. For example, a link in an email that automatically removes you from our mailing list for that communication or an option to ‘opt out’ from texts.
10. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Kast Away Pty Ltd ABN: 35 617 243 866
PO BOX 167
Stones Corner QLD
Last update: 20 March 2017